How Much Does Iguana Removal Cost?
Wildlife Removal Services of South Florida has been providing at home Iguana extermination for Palm Beach and Broward County for over ten years! Call 561-212-9255 to get started!
The short answer is: depends on a few factors. Read on for a better idea of what the cost of Iguana removal is and what you can expect.
Many people believe these animals can not be captured humanly in a cage, but we know secrets to removal that is non-harmful for the animal.
There are 3 main principles to consider when shopping price:
1) Iguana removal is highly specialized work, with unique licensing and liability risks.
2) Like all products and services you usually do get what you pay for.
3) There is no one-price-fits-all. It doesn’t work that way, every Iguana job is different.
Factors Affecting The Cost Of Iguana Removal
Type of Iguana being removed:
Iguanas are more expensive to deal with because we faces greater risks when removing them. This is as compared to having to deal with other types of wild life removal. which of little to no risk at all to remove. More often than not, removing several Iguanas is slightly higher price than removing a just oneIguana but other factors including the difficulty of the removal can affect the price as well.
Inspection service is part of the quote:
Usually, the trapping of the Iguana is not the hardest part. It actually is the inspection where we will search for Iguanas on your property that is the hardest part of our service. The harder it is to search for the Iguanas, the more expensive the service can be. So if the property is extremely large and the Iguana s live in hard-to-reach areas, the cost of Iguana removal services can be increased. Other factors that affect the difficulty of an inspection may be under-house searching or having to climb a roof top to perform the search.
What will be included in the price for a Iguana removal quote:
- Our initial inspection to determine the scope of the problem including identifying entry points to the home for the Iguana
- Whether there are any baby Iguanas close by
- We will explain how the Iguana will be trapped
- What will happen to the Iguana after it’s captured, i.e. catch and release or exterminate
- What needs to be done to make your home more Iguana -proof and prevent future entry
What Can You Expect When Hiring Wildlife Removal Services for Your Iguana Removal Needs?
- We will inspect your premises to identify entry points, the type of Iguana in question, the number of Iguanas present, and the overall scope of the problem
- We will devise a cost effective plan on how the Iguana will be trapped
- We will decide whether to trap the Iguana and relocate it humanly or trap and dispose
- We will suggest plans on how the home will be Iguana -proof
What Are Your Iguana Removal Service Areas?
We are headquartered in Boca Raton, but are available for hire in the Broward & Palmbeach areas.