Why Iguanas are a Problem for Residents and Businesses
With their growing numbers, iguanas have become a nuisance to residents living on the island of Palm Beach. Wildlife Removal Services of Florida has seen an increase in iguana calls from customers that live on this South Florida barrier island. Wildlife Removal Services of Florida is the premier provider of wildlife control services in Boca Raton and the surrounding area.
Wildlife Removal Services of Florida Wildlife Control Wildlife Removal Experts provide solutions to stop this growing iguana population.
You Might Find These 10 Facts Surprising:
1. Iguanas are becoming a health hazard for residents and business owners on Palm Beach, especially as they roam neighborhoods in search of water. Wildlife Removal Services of Florida has responded for calls from customers that find iguanas in their swimming pools or iguanas lounging outside on their pool deck.
2. Wildlife Removal Services of Florida experts have seen an increase in iguana infestations over the past few years. Wildlife Removal Services of Florida Wildlife Control Wildlife Removal Experts are surprised at how fast this population is growing, especially since iguanas have no natural predators here to control their growth.
3. Iguanas need to be removed from the residences, whether they are residential homes or commercial properties. Wildlife Removal Services of Florida Wildlife Control Wildlife Removal Experts have seen iguanas enter and hide inside attics of Palm Beach businesses, feeding off bird seed people place for their pet birds.
4. Iguanas will eat your landscaping plants and destroy your flowerbeds while they are searching for food. We have seen it all, and can deal with it all.
5. Iguanas were recently found to be carriers of the salmonella bacteria. They can contaminate and make your pool water unsafe for swimming.
6. At night, iguanas will light up an area as their eyes are reflective when car lights shine on them at night and they will enter homes or businesses through large openings like garage doors.
7. Iguanas can also damage seawalls , docks, and small boats by climbing into them.
8. Iguanas can intimidate people or pets that walk by the iguana; or they may chase them if not afraid of humans being around. Also, large iguanas have been known to chase joggers and bicyclists who are in their territory.
9. The two main species that invade sunny South Florida are the Green Iguana and Spiny Tailed Iguana .
10. Making a large iguana scared, will cause it to release its musk. Some people with sensitivity to the musk can get an allergic reaction if they inhale or are in the line of fire while the iguana is spraying.
Call Wildlife Removal Services of Florida to have your iguana problem dealt with efficiently and safely. If you see iguanas on your property please don’t hesitate to call us for emergency same-day assistance. Just dial 561-212-9255